Mold is a serious issue, one that can’t be remediated with a little bleach and some elbow grease. While bleach may remove surface mold, the root of the mold problem is often unseen, lurking in ceilings, walls, carpet, crawl spaces, garages, basements and more.
Mold is a toxic substance. We can’t stress this enough. Harmful to our immune systems, if left to lurk, mold can cause serious health problems. From allergies, shortness of breath and asthma, to memory loss, lethargy, pulmonary fibrosis and more, toxic mold is not to be ignored. Mold can also cause major structural hazards to your home or commercial property.
So, if you’ve got toxic mold (or suspect you do) in your home or commercial property, you need professional mold remediation services. Your health and the health of your customers depends on it. All Clean USA is a certified mold remediator with the proficiency of knowledge required to perform professional mold remediation.
Identifying & Removing Mold
For mold to grow, moisture must be present. Critical to a remediation contractor’s role is to identify and resolve the source of this moisture intrusion. Successful microbial remediation involves both containment and removal, which is why the area being worked on is contained, ensuring microbial contamination doesn’t spread to surrounding areas during the removal process.
At ALL CLEAN USA, our mold identification and remediation process isolates, removes and cleans all materials that have microbial contamination:
- We use FLIR Thermal Imaging cameras to identify moisture sources.
- We employ third-party environmental consultants to positively establish the presence of mold, who then write the remediation protocols needed to ensure the building is successfully returned to pre-loss condition.
- We use high-efficiency air scrubbers to capture mold spores from the air while the structure is being cleaned and repaired.
- Once the source problem is repaired, we dry the area to ensure mold does not return.
- From there, our third-party environmental consultants conduct clearance testing to certify the structure is mold-free and safe.
Trust The Mold Remediation Pros
With experience in a diverse realm of specialty projects and client needs – not to mention our more than 25 years in business – our rapid response teams are highly trained, certified and hold appropriate licenses to provide emergency remediation for mold and hazardous materials.
Passionate about what we do, we are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. No matter the damage, when mold strikes your home or commercial space, and you aren’t sure where to turn, come to ALL-CLEAN USA.