House Fire in Alexandra, AR

Allcleanusacom 702348693
Allcleanusacom 397817377
Allcleanusacom 310013671

A dryer caught fire in the laundry room of a home in Alexandra, AR on August 11, 2019. The fire spread through the laundry room, kitchen and garage, with smoke damage throughout the house. ALL-CLEAN USA came in to clean the debris from the fire as well as tearing down sheet rock and cleaning the home's contents.

Project Details:

  • Location: Alexandra, AR
  • Disaster Event: Fire
Allcleanusacom 612765163

Contact Us

By clicking Send, you agree to our Privacy Policy